Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, June 20, 2011

When we first brought Dan home from the hospital, one of the first things we did was show him his awesome super mario nursery that his Daddy did for him. I don't know how Tyler felt, but the Drs made me feel like he would be lucky to leave the hospital, let alone make it home. When we got home we got really overwhelmed so we decided to sit down in the rocking chair and rock Dan, and read him a story. It happpened to be the story of Easter. I'm so glad Dan was here with us for Easter this year. It was a very special Easter.




I just remember crying and thinking of the resurrection and knowing that Dan's heart will be perfect. Oh how I miss him. It's so hard to rock in that rocking chair without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment