Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, June 20, 2011

If you think I'm cute...




This picture of Dan was taken before we came home from the hospital. We didn't have any of Dan's clothes or blankies at the hospital with us yet, because we were expecting him to be in the CICU for 3-6 weeks after his first surgery. (I thought I would have had time to go pick something out for him, too) I had to have Aunt Chelsie and Uncle Nash stop at our house on their way to the hospital to get some things. I had her get his famous green and brown minky couture blankie, and a few onesies. One specific onesie was the one that said "If you think I'm cute, you should see my Aunt Daylan" a custom onesie that Auntie Daylan made for Dan. I absolutely love it and think its so cute and since Aunt Daylan got it for him I wanted him to wear it. It was the first outfit that our little Dan wore (well besides the white one he wore in his NILMDTS pictures.) I thought for sure it would fit him perfect, but it was a little big. Little did I know, Dan would be wearing ALL the newborn clothes that he had, I even had to go and buy some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment